The situation created by the health crisis in connection with COVID-19 experiences novelties and variations, not only day by day, but minute by minute.
From Valmesa we want to transmit to our clients, employees, external collaborators and stakeholders the following message:
- Our priority is to preserve the health of our employees, collaborators and clients along with providing the best service to our clients.
- For this we have taken, among others, the following measures:
- All employees and collaborators carry out their work and professional provision by teleworking.
- Employees and collaborators have protocols for prevention and action in the face of this health crisis.
- All trips and journeys involving the use of public transport have been expressly canceled.
- The visits to the buildings (interior and exterior) are carried out under strict criteria to preserve the health of clients, collaborators and employees.
- Currently our activity is carried out within the normality that the current exceptional circumstances allow, attending daily to the inquiries of our clients (phone and email), receiving new work orders and delivering the finalized evaluations.
In these moments more than ever, our highest recognition and gratitude go to all our workers and collaborators for their commitment and absolute dedication to overcome this exceptional situation, which we hope will end as soon as possible.